Meltblown fabric is mainly made of polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure, and good anti-wrinkle ability. These ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. . It can be used in air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil absorbing materials and wipe cloths.
(1) Medical and health cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Follow-up cloth: lining, fusible lining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, itd.
The meltblown cloth filter material is randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene ultrafine fibers. The appearance is white, smooth and soft. The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers. Opportunities, so that the melt blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.
Non woven fabrics are made of oriented or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and some properties.
Non woven fabrics are moisture-proof, prozračan, flexible, light weight, non combustion, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non irritating, rich in color, low price and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (PP) granules are usually used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step process of high-temperature melting, wire spraying, thread laying and hot pressing coiling.
Non woven fabric features:
The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft thread, so it is very convenient to cut and sew. Moreover, it is light and easy to set. It is loved by manual lovers.
Because it is a kind of fabric which does not need spinning and weaving. It is just a kind of fabric which is formed by directional or random arrangement of short textile fibers or filaments to form a fabric structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
It is not interwoven and braided by one yarn by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods. Therefore, when you get the adhesive scale in your clothes, you will find that you can't pull out the thread ends one by one. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use and many raw materials.
Relationship between non-woven fabric and spunbonded fabric
Spunbonded fabrics and non-woven fabrics are subordinate. There are many production processes of non-woven fabrics, among which spunbonded method is one of them
(including spunbonded, melt blown, hot rolled and Spunlaced, most of the non-woven fabrics on the market are produced by spunbonded process)
According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic fiber, etc.; different components will have different styles of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded fabrics usually refer to polyester spunbonded fabrics and polypropylene spunbonded fabrics; the styles of these two kinds of fabrics are very close, which can be distinguished by high temperature test.
Non woven fabric is a kind of nonwovens. It is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is formed by directly using polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form a net through air flow or machinery, and then through Spunlaced, needle punched, or hot-rolled reinforcement, and finally after finishing. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and plane structure have the advantages of no fiber chips, strong, durable and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and has the feeling of cotton. Compared with the cotton fabric, the bag of non-woven fabric is easy to form and the cost is low.
1. Mala težina: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three fifths of cotton, fluffy, good handle.
2. Softness: it is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by light spot hot-melt bonding. The finished product has moderate softness and comfortable feeling.
3. Draught and air permeability: Polypropylene chip does not absorb water and has zero moisture content. The finished product is made of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non toxic and non irritant: the product is produced with food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and no skin irritation.
5. Antibacterial and chemical resistance: polypropylene is a kind of chemical blunt substance, which is not moth eaten, and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products will not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial property. The product has the property of drawing water, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy and moth eaten.
7. Good physical properties. The strength of the products is better than that of the ordinary staple fiber products. The strength of the products has no directionality, and the longitudinal and horizontal strength is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 times, and the pollution degree of the environment after waste is only 10% of that of the plastic bags.
1) Compared with the textile fabric, the strength and durability are poor.
2) It can't be cleaned like any other cloth.
3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easy to crack from the right angle, itd. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly focused on the improvement of preventing splitting.Oznake: Rastopljena tkanina, non-woven fabric